I painted Lord Buddha on a bottle. It’s easy you can also give it a try.
Soak the empty bottle in water for 24 hours so that the label comes out and it gets clean.
To paint your glass bottles, you can use glass paint or acrylic paint.
On the first day, I painted the face of Lord Buddha here and formed the base.
Completed the front side. I have used both acrylic and glass paints. The base is formed by glass paints.
I am creating this bamboo tree so that the bottle gives a complete theme of Lord Buddha meditating somewhere in the forest which is surrounded by bamboo, trees, Bodhi tree and lotus.
Basically, I want to paint my entire imagination on this bottle. So after the painting is completed I filled the bottle with Led light. So I bought an LED cork light which is easily available on Amazon or Flipkart.
- Former president of India dies.
- Anushka and Virat are going to have a baby: Look how fans reacted.
- बोलने की स्वतंत्रता: क्या हमें इसे बदलने की आवश्यकता है?
- #CBITakes Over: Trending on Twitter after the approval of Sushant’s case.
- Pandit Jasraj passes away- Another loss in 2020
So I shared both the videos with you, one is how it looks in dark and the other when lights are turned on.