- PM announced to deal with the coronavirus and make the country self-reliant (atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan).
- Modi announced an economic package of 20 lakh crore to fight with coronavirus.
- The package will cover land, labour, liquidity and laws.
- It will also cover the industry and enterprise of all size.
- It will also cover the middle class, farmers and entrepreneurs.
- He has asked 130 crore population to be self-dependent.
- PM has offered his condolences to the families of coronavirus victims.
- He said that now the country needs to resume its work with all safety measures.
- Lockdown 4.0 will be more strategic and unique.
- The detailed information will be provided before 18th May.
While there are a few countries who are arranging press conferences and responding to the questions and counter questions, a live video where our Prime Minister continuously speaks reminds me of someone who continuously keeps on saying and praising and when it’s done hangs up the call.
Let’s see, how Twitter responded:
- Former president of India dies.India lost a great politician and former president today. During his five decades-long spans of serving politics and […]
- Anushka and Virat are going to have a baby: Look how fans reacted.After so many bad things happening this announcement brought a smile whereas a few sick-minded people have started […]
- बोलने की स्वतंत्रता: क्या हमें इसे बदलने की आवश्यकता है?हाल ही में मैंने एक मुस्लिम लड़की का वीडियो देखा, जिसने भारत की देवी और देवी को बुरा-भला […]
- #CBITakes Over: Trending on Twitter after the approval of Sushant’s case.Today is not just a normal day its the victory of the entire nation and a big win […]
- Pandit Jasraj passes away- Another loss in 2020The Indian vocalist Pandit Jasraj passes away at the age of 90. Pandit Jasraj was born on 28 […]