More than 70 vaccines for COVID-19 are on-trial from different countries of the world. But the virus is rapidly mutating and now we have 11 types of CoronaVirus.
Out of all 5 promising vaccines, the world can rely on are:
- China’s CanSino’s Ad5-nCov in Phase II
- The US-based Moderna’s mRNA-1273 in Phase I
- Pennsylvania based Inovio Pharmaceutical’s INO-4800 in Phase I
- Oxford University’s ChAdOx1 in Phase I
- Again China based Sinovac’s PiCoVacc experimental vaccine in Phase I
The detailed blog will come soon. Stay with RoMi blogs & Education.